Saturday 30 June 2007

Silly

Just looking at the 'little' list of books that I am reading....

and really, I have far too many on the go.
The situation has arrisen because I just have so many books that I want to be reading, I can't help myself and end up picking up and dipping into several at any given time. Added to this are my monthly book club reads...

What is a bookwhore to do?

Read of course!

My aim is to clear the list to the right before adding any new titles...a task that will be difficult indeed as I recently bought the new Laurell K Hamilton, the latest in the vampire series I've been reading (thanks to Stacy :) ) and I'm just itching to read it.....

I think I'm going to be a might bit busy for the forseeable...

4 comments:

Al said...

Mrs A. brought me home Tolkien's "The CHildren of Turin" the other day. I'm about half way through it.

An Extraordinary woman in a mediocre life said...

wooo :)
nice mrs A.
Hope you enjoy.

xxxxx

Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I LOVE being a bookwhore! ;)

An Extraordinary woman in a mediocre life said...

ditto, pretty queen. Ditto.
:)
xxxxxxxxxx